Everything you need for your
Data Science workflow
Nextjournal is free to use for open-science projects. Private Research costs $99 per researcher and month with a 30-day free trial. No lock-in — your data can always be exported.
- One concurrent compute resource with up to 4 GB RAM
- Drafts are private
- Notebooks can be read and remixed by everyone when published
- Notebooks can be published privately to selected people
- Secrets management
- Private data access
- One concurrent compute resource including GPU
- Additional compute resources are billed per use
- Unlimited private collaborators
- SAML single sign-on
- Priority support
- Self-hosted or cloud-hosted
- Invoice billing
- starts at 5 seats
- Questions? Contact Sales
Get started now!
Sign up now and get started with a free Open Science plan on Nextjournal. We also offer paid plans that provide additional features around privacy and advanced computing. See our pricing page for all available plans.